The GC20698-2 is an extended industrial twin needle long arm flatbed sewing machine.
The sewing machine arm has been extended to give approximately 635mm* (25") clearance to the right of the needles, which is around 2 1/2 times bigger than most standard sewing arms.
It features a triple feeding action by way of: bottom feed, needle feed and walking foot top feed and is fitted with two large vertically mounted hook & bases for use with medium to heavy weight materials.
A safety clutch is fitted to help prevent damage to the hooks, bevel gears and other important parts, should the machine become jammed or over-loaded.
The Highlead GC20698-2 is a long arm, twin needle, needle feed, walking foot machine, for use on medium to heavy weight materials and is aimed at job applications where a standard arm sewing machine is not suitable.
- Large covers, upholstery panels, car trimmings, inflatable products, bouncy castles, awnings, tents, parachutes, gliders, hot air balloons, pool covers, sails, lorry curtain sidings, top stitching leather etc + many other large items..
- Extended long arm, 635mm* clearance
- 6.4mm needle gauge (optional sizes available)
- Triple feeding action
- Long stitch feature
- Large vertical axis hook & base
- Reverse stitch lever
- Hook safety clutch
- Top mounted bobbin winder
- Quiet balanced head
- Max sewing speed: 1800rpm
- Stitch length: 0-9mm
- Needle bar stroke: 36mm
- Take up stroke: 74.5mm
- Presser foot lift by hand: 8mm
- Presser foot lift by foot: 16mm
- Hook: 2x large Vertical type
- Lubrication: Manual
- Electronic needle position motor (Recommended option)
- Knuckle quick reverse device
- Electronic stitch program & count control
- Automatic reverser & back-tack system
- Electronically controlled automatic tread trimmer [See model GC20698-2-D-FL2]
- Automatic air operated foot lifter unit
- Different Needle gauge sets (in mm) 3.2, 4.8, 8, 9.5, 12.7, 16, 19, 25.4 +special sets up-to 40mm
|Photo showing the GC20698-2 fitted with optional equipment including: electronic needle position motor, quick knuckle reverse device, electronic stitch program & count control, automatic reverse & back-tack system + automatic air operated foot lifter unit.|
*approximate subject to gauge size